The biggest resort, with the longest and widest beach strip, with hotels spread along the beach and among the dunes,
the sunniest resort for the sunniest people lies only 35 km away north of the city of Bourgas.
Every conceivable opportunity for sports: surfing, water skis and parachutes, hang-gliding and banana, sailing,
yachts, paddle boats, cutters, scooters, rowboats, tennis courts, beach volleyball, playing grounds, mini-golf,
skittle alley, bowling, riding ground, fitness halls, sports tournaments for amateurs and professionals.
WHAT CAN BE FOUND IN SUNNY BEACH?
- a wide semi-circular bay facing east an over 8 km long beach strip, 30-60 m wide fine golden sand, natural dunes ,a
clean and gently sloping sea no dangerous fish 1700 hours of sunshine from May trough September.
- average daily temperature in summer 27°C.
- 150 hotels with over 40 000 beds, holiday villages, campsites
- over 130 restaurants, entertainment and folk-style spots, night clubs, bars, discos, cafes medical and
- kindergartens, children's playgrounds, children's pools, fun and games.
- open-air theatre, outdoor cinema.
- shopping centre, arts and crafts bazaars, farm produce.
- regular boat and bus connections to the district centre of Bourgas - 35 km and Varna - 95 km
(just 3 km from Sunny Beach)
- small rocky town, included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage
- living monument of millennial human history: ancient fortress walls, mediaeval churches, narrow cobblestone
lanes, old wooden houses with strings of dried fish hanging from their roofs
- a romantic heaven for fishermen, artists and lovers of beauty
back to top ^