We aim to provide the best service to our customers, even after you have clicked the 'book' button. Have a look at the
topic titles and click on the one you need help with.
If you do not find the answers you are looking for please contact us for further assistance.
Receiving Confirmation of Your Booking
I haven't received my confirmation yet, what shall I do?
Your booking confirmation from www.tourinfo.org should be with you within minutes of making a booking. Sometimes it
might take longer, but if you do not receive your confirmation within a few hours, then please contact us.
Amending An Existing Booking.
How do I amend a booking?
You will need to contact us directly either by phone or email. If you wish to extend the length of your booking or add
extra rooms, provided the hotel has availability, we will amend the reservation for you and send you an email
confirming the new booking details. If the hotel is not able to fulfil your request we will let you know, suggesting
some alternative arrangements for your consideration.
If you wish to reduce the length of your stay, this will be in accordance with the hotel's cancellation policy.
If you contact us outside our office hours or if the hotel's reservation desk is closed we will not be able to let you
know immediately whether your request can be fulfilled. However we will let you know as promptly as possible.
Cancelling An Existing Booking
Before cancelling your booking please read carefully the cancellation policy as follows:
Unless otherwise stated in the cancellation terms, you may cancel your booking without charge up to 5 days prior to
arrival for the hotels in summer season, 3 days for winter hotels and 24 hours for Sofia hotels. Any cancellations
received later than above will be subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to the cost of the first night's stay.
Failure to show for your reservation will result in a no-show fee equivalent to the cost of the first night's stay.
After reading the cancellation policy, if you wish to proceed with a cancellation please follow the easy steps below:
1. Open the booking confirmations e-mail that we sent you. Take note of the Booking Reference, which appears, in the
section of this email. You can then either scroll down the email to the section entitled CANCELLATIONS to find a link
to the cancellation form or use the link below:
2. This link will take you to the 'Find Your Booking' page. This page asks you to input your Reference Number and
into a form. Once you have done this press the find your booking button.
3. You will then be presented with a page displaying your booking details. On this form you can choose from the
- Request the confirmation e-mail be sent to you again.
- Cancel the booking. If you wish to continue to cancel the booking check the box and press the Cancel My Booking
1. You will then be presented with the 'Confirm Cancellation' page where you will be asked "Are you sure you wish to
cancel your booking?." If you are sure check the box and then click the button to confirm.
2. This will take you to a further page advising you that "Your booking has been cancelled" and that "you will receive
a cancellation e-mail shortly".
3. When you receive the cancellation email it will look like the original confirmation email but will clearly state
"CANCELLATION OF BOOKING" at the top.
What will happen if I do not cancel and do not arrive at the hotel?
If you do not cancel and do not arrive at the hotel, a non-arrival fee will be charged against your credit card,
normally equal to the cost of the first nights accommodation.
Quality of service
Now that you have experienced our service, we hope you have been 100% satisfied. We carefully screen each hotel before
they appear on our site, and have established good professional relationships with each of them. This ensures that
www.tourinfo.org customers receive only the highest quality of service. Continual improvement is extremely important
to us, we therefore find feedback an invaluable resource in maintaining our high standards, Please e-mail us your
feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
back to top ^